Grab my Blinkie

 photo kayskreationz-vi1_zps0affcfed.gif THANK YOU so much for making this amazing blinkie for me Sandy. You Rock!

Translate

I CT for

 photo gns2_zps11feb520.gif

Blogs I Like to Visit

Chat With Me

Followers

Contributors

Pixel Scrapper Digi Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 5, 2013

Pretty In Pink Snag Tags

I made this snag set with a PTU tube by Barbara Jensen which is exclusive to SATC
She also sells at her own store.
The scrap kit is "Pretty In Pink" by Sassi Designs. 
Here is a listing of stores where you can purchase this amazing kit.

Click on the tag you like to view it full size.  Then right-click to save it to your PC.






Please do not make any changes to my tags. You do not have permission to add names or alter my snags.
If you would like a tag you see with your name on it please email me and I will try to make one for you.

0 comments: