Grab my Blinkie

 photo kayskreationz-vi1_zps0affcfed.gif THANK YOU so much for making this amazing blinkie for me Sandy. You Rock!

Translate

I CT for

 photo gns2_zps11feb520.gif

Blogs I Like to Visit

Chat With Me

Followers

Contributors

Pixel Scrapper Digi Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013

CT Tag Show Off and Snags -Crystals Creations


Here is my first CT tag for Crystals Creations.  I have used her PTU kit "Last Period"
 which is part of an Exclusive School Day Bundle you can purchase at Mystical Scraps  
I used the Artwork of Amy Matthews which can be purchased at Creative Design Outlet.
 You must have a licence in order to use her wonderful art.   
Click on image to view full size.



I have also made a few Snags for you. I hope you can use them. 
Click on image to view full size and then right click to save to your own PC. 









 photo kayskreationzsiggy_zpsfbb08833.png

0 comments: