Grab my Blinkie

 photo kayskreationz-vi1_zps0affcfed.gif THANK YOU so much for making this amazing blinkie for me Sandy. You Rock!

Translate

I CT for

 photo gns2_zps11feb520.gif

Blogs I Like to Visit

Chat With Me

Followers

Contributors

Pixel Scrapper Digi Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, August 9, 2013

A Huge Thanks to My friend Pixie!

Don't you just LOVE my new blog layout.  A wonderful friend Pixie helped me with the layout, the header and the adorable signature.  I was completely lost without her help.  I cannot thank her enough.  It is great and I absolutely love it.  I also got help from several other people along the way and I am completely in their debt.  Thank you so much for the encouragement and support --Mags, Rita, Lise, and Carrie.  I sincerely hope I haven't forgotten anyone. My memory is so horrible these days.  
This blog will feature FTU tutorials, CT Tags, Snags, and perhaps even templates and masks in the future.  Be sure to check back often for new content.



 photo kayskreationzsiggy_zpsfbb08833.png

0 comments: