Grab my Blinkie

 photo kayskreationz-vi1_zps0affcfed.gif THANK YOU so much for making this amazing blinkie for me Sandy. You Rock!

Translate

I CT for

 photo gns2_zps11feb520.gif

Blogs I Like to Visit

Chat With Me

Followers

Contributors

Pixel Scrapper Digi Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013

CT Tag Show Off and Snags- Sassi Designs

This is my first tag using Sassi Designs "Enchanted Forest" scrap kit which you can purchase from any of her stores, see a listing of them HERE.  I used the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis which can be purchased from his store.   You must have a licence to use his beautiful art. 
Click on image to view full size. 


I decided to make some snags. I hope someone can use them. 
Enjoy!  Please leave a little love if you snag these.









       Be sure to click on the image to view full size and then right click to save to your computer.

 photo kayskreationzsiggy_zpsfbb08833.png

0 comments: