Grab my Blinkie

 photo kayskreationz-vi1_zps0affcfed.gif THANK YOU so much for making this amazing blinkie for me Sandy. You Rock!

Translate

I CT for

 photo gns2_zps11feb520.gif

Blogs I Like to Visit

Chat With Me

Followers

Contributors

Pixel Scrapper Digi Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A new Staff CT position!


Tonight I agreed to work with Crystals Creations and do some Ad work for her along with creating tags as part of her CT and writing a tutorial now and then.  I am so honored and pleased that she has faith in me to be a part of her team.  Crystal makes awesome kits and sells in 6 different stores. I hope you will check out her blog. She has a full list of her stores where she sells located in the top right corner for you.
Crystal has a full array of goodies on her blog including FTU clusters, templates, personal and commercial use freebies, a FB fangroup  and so much more.


 photo kayskreationzsiggy_zpsfbb08833.png

0 comments: