Grab my Blinkie

 photo kayskreationz-vi1_zps0affcfed.gif THANK YOU so much for making this amazing blinkie for me Sandy. You Rock!

Translate

I CT for

 photo gns2_zps11feb520.gif

Blogs I Like to Visit

Chat With Me

Followers

Pixel Scrapper Digi Scrapbooking

Digital Scrapbooking at Pixel Scrapper
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New CT and Show off Tag


Hello,
I know I have neglected my blog a bit this past month.  I have a wrist injury and I am trying to avoid overuse of my right wrist.  I wanted to announce that I will be making tags and using the artwork and kits of a friend of mine to highlight her incredible posers and kits.
My friend Beth over at Glimmer N Sparkel has some great stuff so look forward to seeing some cool creations as my wrist heals.
For today I have used her Halloween Poser which you can download from here.  This cute Halloween girl is all ready to be used in your fun tags.  I made up a quick tag with a cluster frame to show you how incredibly easy it is to do.

And just in case you want one and are not a tagger I made up a few snags.





Be sure to right click on the image and then click save as and save to your own computer. 
 photo kayskreationzsiggy_zpsfbb08833.png

1 comment: